This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sharing a Blessing

Soul Pockets shared the Premio Dardos award with me. What a sweet blessing. Her blog is a very comforting place for me to visit. She's got her hands full with four great children and still finds time to write!!

The award says:

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are :

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I don't know that I deserve it, but I will say, "Thank you!" and try to keep blogging my best.

Passing it on (and passing it back to a few who might have recieved it before) to some wonderful bloggers who bless me:

Right back to Soul Pockets!

Quite the Normal Life

Searching and Pondering

A Catholic Mom in Hawaii

Just Me

2 Peas in a Pod

Do You Weary Like I Do?

Be Not Afraid

Pastor Al

Liza's Eyeview

God's Grace in Practice

My Life as Annie

Brady's Bunch

Our Little Monkeys

Poiema Portfolio

10 comments:

Esther said...

Thank you so much Julie!!

gemma said...

Wow! Julie. Thank you - you certainly bless me a lot.

Carrie said...

Thank you Julie. : )

luvmy4sons said...

Thank you very much.

lisaschaos said...

Congrats on the award! :)

Heidi @ GGIP said...

Thank you very much! What a very unique idea for an award.

Congrats to yourself as well! And good luck with the chaos that the painting ensued...

annie said...

Thanks Julie! You are such a sweetie!

Renee said...

Thank you so much! Congrats to you as well.

Poiema said...

Thanks for your encouragement and friendship. Love your gentle words.

Michelle M. said...

Thank you! Sorry it has taken me so long to get around posting about this. You certainly know what things have been like recently. But we are FINALLY back home, and, hopefully, now I will be able to get my life back in order... a little bit. Thanks!!