This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Color is Your Rainbow?

Your rainbow is shaded white.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a contemplative person. You appreciate quiet moments. People depend on you to make them feel secure.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

You are going to start thinking I lie about all these test results...but I did the test and I came up shaded white as well! Really! LOL!

Liza's Eyeview said...

Oh yes, you are WHITE. I will take the test later. I am guessing I'd be white too and will be surprised if I get another color :)