This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

From Friday at the zoo. A trip through the aquarium.






Look here for more Wordless Wednesdays.

8 comments:

amy said...

I love underwater pics...Very nice!

Christine said...

Very cool underwater pictures. I love taking the kids to the aquarium to touch the rays.
Great shots.

Happy WW!

Raggedy said...

Wonderful pictures!
Happy WW
Mine is posted

Donna said...

Aren't those colors amazing?

Celeste said...

Great pictures. It is hard sometimes to get the good ones thru the glass.

Hootin'Anni said...

Wow amazing....so many pretty things that you'd normally not see in the darkness of the deep waters.

Mine's posted

DebD said...

Ooh, I love the jelly fish one. Very beautiful.

Deb on the Run

Fantastic Five said...

Very beautiful sea life pictures.