But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Wordless Wednesday
From Friday at the zoo. A trip through the aquarium.
8 comments:
I love underwater pics...Very nice!
Very cool underwater pictures. I love taking the kids to the aquarium to touch the rays.
Great shots.
Happy WW!
Wonderful pictures!
Happy WW
Mine is posted
Aren't those colors amazing?
Great pictures. It is hard sometimes to get the good ones thru the glass.
Wow amazing....so many pretty things that you'd normally not see in the darkness of the deep waters.
Mine's posted
Ooh, I love the jelly fish one. Very beautiful.
Deb on the Run
Very beautiful sea life pictures.
Post a Comment