But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Wordless Wednesday
This week's photos are credited to my sister and her daughter from their Colorado vacation. Thanks guys!
Those pics are very beautiful. I can almost hear the trickle of the stream. They have a very calming effect. Thanks for sharing these with us. Happy WW!
Shelly--She said they were at Rocky Mountain National Park, near Estes Park. They stayed in Estes Park and had a fabulous time. I want to go!!
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I told my sister her photos were great. Gene thank you for the compliment. Donna, what a great quote to put with that picture.
17 comments:
Colorado is such a beautiful state. These are some nice shots. Tell them thanks from me too.
These pictures are so appealing. They look so bright, yet crisp with the snow. It does look absolutely gorgeous.
Wonder photos. I just love photos of the water.
That should have read wonderful. lol
really beautiful, there is just something about rushing water that captivates me. Maybe because I don't see it often where I live.
thanks for sharing!
We try to visit Colorado at least every other year. Water is calming to the soul. "He leadeth me beside the still waters."
Very nice pictures. I stared hard at the water looking for trout. LOL!
You have a very nice blog and I have added you to my favorite blogs list on my blog.
Gene
Oh wow those pics are just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing those photos with us.
Take care, and thank you for stopping by my place.
Oh, I just love Colorado. Nice photos, even with the snow ;)
Deb
Beautifully peaceful scenery... Thaw season, we call that "mud season" around here! LOL
How beautiful!
Tourism brochure worthy. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful
Refreshing and tranquil
Where in Colorado? I wanna go there!
I love nature. It is so calming yet magnificent.
Those pics are very beautiful. I can almost hear the trickle of the stream. They have a very calming effect. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Happy WW!
Shelly--She said they were at Rocky Mountain National Park, near Estes Park. They stayed in Estes Park and had a fabulous time. I want to go!!
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I told my sister her photos were great. Gene thank you for the compliment. Donna, what a great quote to put with that picture.
~ Blessings all!
Julie
Post a Comment