
I think my sons brought back every last piece of dirt off of Old McRonald's I mean Grandparampa’s farm.

I have just finally caught up on laundry from our visit home, in part because I had to soak everything, especially the socks. Good heaven the socks. I maybe should have taken pictures, but then again…it’s probably better not. I think the socks alone gained ten pounds each. No wonder the gas mileage was worse coming home.

They had a good time out on Grandpa’s “berm,” with the cousins. Pounding oneach other the pile ‘o’ dirt with sticks and the screams lilting sounds of children’s laughter still echo in my ear.
Well it was worth it. I got to see family. I got cheesecake. I got to go see the cows.

I have just finally caught up on laundry from our visit home, in part because I had to soak everything, especially the socks. Good heaven the socks. I maybe should have taken pictures, but then again…it’s probably better not. I think the socks alone gained ten pounds each. No wonder the gas mileage was worse coming home.

They had a good time out on Grandpa’s “berm,” with the cousins. Pounding on
Well it was worth it. I got to see family. I got cheesecake. I got to go see the cows.
No comments:
Post a Comment