This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those hippo photos :) happy WW.

Haley said...

Rhinocerante! Which is the Spanish spelling and pronunciation for Rhinoceros. LOL For whatever reason, my husband and I just like the spanish way, it's so much fun to say. I'm a nerd...what can I say :-)

Great pic!

Happy WW!

Haley

Aline de Chevigny said...

LOL looks like he needs a bath again.

ALine

Molly said...

You have picked a perfect topic for Wordless Wednesday. Rhinoceros sure are funny animals.

Anonymous said...

Great pics...where did you take them?

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

An Ordinary Mom said...

Makes me want to slow down and enjoy life a little more :)!!

Anonymous said...

Shower time! Great shot.
This is my first WW....so fun!

maiylah said...

dity and messy ... but i think the rhino's loving it! no flies to pester her/him! ;)
happy WW

Liza on Maui said...

He (or she) must have loved that MUD! Happy WW :)

Karen Hossink said...

These pics remind me of our trip to the zoo in Washington, DC. I love looking at those big creatures!
Wouldn't it be nice to not have a care in the world, and go roll around in a mud pit???

The Minute Man: Colin Chang said...

That rhino blends in perfectly with the terrian.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a stone rhino at first, lol.

He's not made of stone, is he? Is that a stupid question? lol

lissa said...

How come he's just standing there? Interesting WW pic.

Chris said...

Those are some dirty rhinos!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I am glad I don't have to give him (or her) a bath!

Kellyology said...

Now that is one muddy rhino! He looks like he had some fun.

KC said...

Love the Rhino pics,
thanks for Sharing
Happy WW

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Wow that is one dirty hippo. Now if my son was there he would attempt to clean him, because he hates it when he is dirty and he hates things being dirty. Beautiful pictures.

Annie said...

Aw cute! love hippos!

TeaMouse said...

No words needed...nope!

SandyCarlson said...

Those are fun.

Scribbit said...

Ah, the zoo--that's where we were this weekend too, only no rhinos in Anchorage.

Kim said...

funny pictures! I wish I could get happy just by rolling in the mud! :)