This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, June 25, 2007

Book Giveaway Alert

Overwhelmed With Joy is giving away a copy of The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. I keep reading that other bloggers are reading this. I want to read it!! Go visit Overwhelmed With Joy and sign up on Mr. Linky. Tell her I sent you.

2 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Thanks for entering my book giveaway drawing!

I’ll throw your name in the hat and the winner will be announced this coming Saturday!

DebD said...

Ohh, I just heard about that book at my book club. I really wanted to read it but it got voted out. I'm going to check out "Overwhelmed with Joy's" blog.

Hey, I love the new look. Very pretty.