This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, April 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Hoping for some quiet before the storm of travel and graduations and rehearsals that will be next week. A very simple menu is about all I think I will be able to manage, because even a quiet week means I am gone on whole day from home and two other nights. AAAAaaack!!!

As soon as I make it through the third week of May I am going to sort through all the magazines and recipes and try to get organized there. Does anyone thing I can convince Laura the Organizing Junkie to make a housecall? Well until I can find a little more time and some chaos control this will be the type of menu for the family for a few more weeks.

Monday--Spaghetti with crockpot meatmalls
Tuesday--Chicken strips with salad and bread
Wednesday--Pizza
Thursday--Tacos
Friday--Crockpot roast, potatoes, gravy, salad and sauteed mushrooms.

Visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie to see just how many people are sharing their menus on Menu Plan Monday. Ideas abound!

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu

Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

Sounds like a yummy week. I need to get better at planning our meals, I'm awful for wondering what to make for dinner when it's already 5pm!

annie said...

Your menu looks yummy to me!

Posh Mama said...

Menu looks good! Have a good week!

JennaG said...

Everything sounds delicious to me! Have a wonderful week.

Mandalyn said...

Your menu looks so good! We eat everything on there!! Have a great week!

Jennifer said...

Simple is a good thing. But it all sounds wonderful!
Have a great week!

A Juggling Mum said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing it with us :)

Have a great week,

Rachel xxx
http://jugglingmum@blogspot.com