This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Bongo
Visit the official Wordless Wednesday site to see more photos to leave you wordless.

21 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

great photos--not sure what animal it is?

Riana - healthy! said...

Great pictures...and I love the 1st pic...

Like Strawberry?

Joyful Days said...

They are...Bongos.

Gattina said...

They are majestic ! Wasn't it difficult to take these pictures ?

amy said...

What neat photos! I love to be that close to nature



There is still time to join the blogging scavenger hunt over at AMys Random thoughts which started today. WE have over 80 people playing, interesting prizes and we would love to have you..Wouldnt take long to catch up either.

An Ordinary Mom said...

What amazing creatures!

AnnaLiza said...

those are really beautiful bongos! great photos!!

Liza's Eyeview said...

Wow! It my first time to see and heard of Bongos!

DebD said...

Great photo - they are beautiful.

Happy WW

Donna said...

I always thought bongos were drums! LOL.

maiylah said...

they are beautiful!!

Janne said...

What beautiful animals! They look as if they've been painted.

Happy WW!

Stacie said...

Awwwww......

Mags said...

Beautiful!

Denise Patrick said...

Gorgeous pics. Are bongos part of the antelope family - that's what they remind me of.

Thanks for visiting my WW.

the night owl said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday....What are Bongos??? I have never seen one.Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog. Baba

Chris @ Real Horses said...

What awsome animals. Nice Shot!

Happy WW!

Mandalyn said...

I don't think I've ever seen that animal!! What cool pictures!!

JennaG said...

Those are just beautiful.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great Pictures!! Happy WW.

Angel Mama ( Pearls of Wisdom)

scribbit said...

Those stripes are beautiful!