1) I am going to the ballet Friday night. To see the second night of a world premier show. La-te-da-te-da.
2) My friend came over to have me do her hair. She went to the Opening Night of the world premier ballet. Whoo-hoo-hoo. (That beats “La-te-da-te-da hands down.)
3) The name of Amberly’s blog—Moments Amid Messes—really should be the name of my HOUSE. People, I am telling you. We have gotten out of control and I am worried someone is going to call Clean Sweep on me. Not proud and not kidding.
4) I still have my snowmen up. Refer to #3.
5) I have 99 books & other stuff checked out of the library and about 22 on hold. I can borrow up to 200 items. I haven’t gotten there yet. Said 99 items are stacked "artfully" around my house. Refer to #3 again.
6) There is a dragon flying in my living room. He attacked me around Christmas when I was trying to set up the tree. He is vicious and he hurts.
7) My coffee pot died two days ago. I called DCG at work to
I am tagging Overwhelmed With Joy, Liza, Mrs. Pear, Karen (mommy of three) , Jenny (Home Is Where You Start From), Kathleen (so grateful to be Mormon).