This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, May 3, 2007

7 Things

Amberly tagged me for a 7 Things About Me meme. I'm supposed to write seven random facts or habits about myself and then tag 7 other people to do the same.

1) I am going to the ballet Friday night. To see the second night of a world premier show. La-te-da-te-da.

2) My friend came over to have me do her hair. She went to the Opening Night of the world premier ballet. Whoo-hoo-hoo. (That beats “La-te-da-te-da hands down.)

3) The name of Amberly’s blog—Moments Amid Messes—really should be the name of my HOUSE. People, I am telling you. We have gotten out of control and I am worried someone is going to call Clean Sweep on me. Not proud and not kidding.

4) I still have my snowmen up. Refer to #3.

5) I have 99 books & other stuff checked out of the library and about 22 on hold. I can borrow up to 200 items. I haven’t gotten there yet. Said 99 items are stacked "artfully" around my house. Refer to #3 again.

6) There is a dragon flying in my living room. He attacked me around Christmas when I was trying to set up the tree. He is vicious and he hurts.


7) My coffee pot died two days ago. I called DCG at work to whine and to beg to use his ask for advice. He deigned to allow me to use his once (see #47) and went out that night to Wal-Mart (alone) to buy me a new one. New coffee pots aren't as good as old ones.

I am tagging Overwhelmed With Joy, Liza, Mrs. Pear, Karen (mommy of three) , Jenny (Home Is Where You Start From), Kathleen (so grateful to be Mormon).

3 comments:

Jenny in Ca said...

#4 made me laugh!! and my son would love that dragon. Rand-age 7 has decided he is going to be a dragon hunter when he grows up. He has me reading him a book about a boy who hatches a dragon egg.

and...I'm it, I'm it! you tagged me!! I'll have it up sometime tomorrow!

Amberly said...

The ballet sounds cool. I've never been! And after being sick this week, my house could give yours a run for its money!

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hi julie: i answered your 7 things meme, but i added a twist to it :)

come and see.

happy day :) kathleen