This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Friday Favorites

I am on a theme. I am out of step and out of season. But my theme is pumpkins!! Pumpkins are a year round favorite for me.

Here is a favorite picture of the pumpkin patch we go to with my parents, my sister and her children.

Amberly at Moments Amid Messes hosts Friday Favorites. Visit her and share your family friendly favorite things.

3 comments:

Jenny in Ca said...

really neat photo! Around here, the pumpkin patches are lots where they trucked in pumkins and some bales of hay...

Amberly said...

Cool! We haven't done the pumpkin patch thing in several years. We really need to do that this year!

Alice Teh said...

Aaaaaa... that's how pumpkins are grown.... Love the people in the photos -- makes the photo even prettier. :)