I am on a theme. I am out of step and out of season. But my theme is pumpkins!! Pumpkins are a year round favorite for me.Here is a favorite picture of the pumpkin patch we go to with my parents, my sister and her children.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
I am on a theme. I am out of step and out of season. But my theme is pumpkins!! Pumpkins are a year round favorite for me.
3 comments:
really neat photo! Around here, the pumpkin patches are lots where they trucked in pumkins and some bales of hay...
Cool! We haven't done the pumpkin patch thing in several years. We really need to do that this year!
Aaaaaa... that's how pumpkins are grown.... Love the people in the photos -- makes the photo even prettier. :)
Post a Comment