This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, January 21, 2008

Spread Some Love

Maria at Free to Fly has graced me with the Spread the Love Award. Thank you Maria, you are such an encourager. The award originated at Garb-oodles Soup with Mica. What a sweet admonishment to spread the love.

I can’t be stingy here, love is to important not to pass on. So I am not being lazy, but truly everyone on my blogroll deserves this award. Spread the Love everyone, spread the love.

And as long as we are speaking on love, I would ask that you visit sweet Kelli and send her some prayers and love. She is at a serious point and is asking a crucial question. Your part might be a prayer, maybe a link, maybe more, but spread some love to Kelli for me. ‘K?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Thank you :)

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Congrats on the award! Thanks for passing it on to us. Will keep Kelli in my thoughts and prayers.

luvmy4sons said...

You've been tagged. Visit my blog. Can't wait to see your posts. http://ruweary2.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-was-tagged.html