This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall into Reading 2008--Update

I've finished Category 7 and A Bride So Fair from my Fall into Reading 2008 list.

I've posted reviews on them over at my Joyful Days Reviews & Recipes blog. I started a new blog to cut down some of the clutter over here. Hopefully some improvements will be noticed as time goes on and definitely after the first of the year. There are a few other reviews over there already. The recipes aren't getting posted as fast as I wanted. But that's me just me...behind again.

Fall into Reading 2008 is hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days check out other participants and their book reviews!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Julie,
Your blog is wonderful, any way you create it! I'll definitely keep you updated on how Aaron likes the Peretti book. He read The Visitor and absolutely loved it.

We both are Trek and sci-fi fans. We love the books, the movies and the TV series. The Imzadi books were my choice but we'll both be reading them.

Have a great weekend.