This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pretty Accurate

I've seen these personality labels around and always wondered what they would say about me. Now I know. The results weren't too surprising.

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)


Introverted (I) 78.13% Extroverted (E) 21.88%
Intuitive (N) 58.62% Sensing (S) 41.38%
Feeling (F) 66.67% Thinking (T) 33.33%
Perceiving (P) 62.86% Judging (J) 37.14%


There are several different tests that can be found here. Let me know what you came up with & tell me if you posted results on your blog. I'll come check it out.

No comments: