This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gobble Gobble

A friend of mine was making a little dessert/craft to take to a book study group. She was trying to explain them to me and I must have had a puzzled look on my face. So when she made them she shared a few of her labors with the boys and I.




Be warned!!

I have to tell you that they are really sugary and one of the cookies alone would have been plenty, but "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"

"Gobble, Gobble, indeed!!

I will probably try these for Thanksgiving but they are cute just for autumn!

7 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Those are adorable...they look cute and VERY delicious! Hmmmm might have to be bad if I ever ran into one and taste it! LOL!

Michelle M. said...

Wow- those look really fun for kids... and adults, too. :)

Linds said...

They look brilliant! Very clever - I would be gobbling too, I confess...

gemma said...

great for the Thanksgiving table!!

Barbara H. said...

Those are so cute!

Renee said...

So cute! Great for this time of year.

Soul Pockets said...

Those are so cute!